Thursday, January 19, 2012

2012 Jump Rope For Heart

I have something to share from my grand daughter, Kitty's elementary school. She came to me last night and asked for my help getting her some donations for her school. She is really excited to Jump Rope For Heart! 

I helped her get her account all set up online. It was fairly simple. Then we got to work setting up an ecard and a video to share with everyone we know!

Here is a little information from her website that was included with her signup...

I'm joining millions of other kids to help save lives with the American Heart Association's Jump Rope For Heart Program!
I'm doing Jump Rope For Heart at my school and learning how I can help make a difference.  I'm also learning about my own heart, and how to take care of it. And I'm getting active and jumping rope!
I'm excited about raising money for other kids - kids with hearts that don't exactly work right.  Please help me be a Heart Hero who saves lives!  Thank you!
 Help me help Kitty get a lot of donations! She is such and awesome little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your input!