Friday, August 5, 2011

One year later

It is so hard to believe that our 2 little angles have been gone for a whole year! They moved to a town not far from us. I think I am suffering from grammy withdraw! I miss their little faces and hugs!

Hopefully, they are on the path to a better life with their mom. She is a good mom, just made some bad choices. We all have made some bad choices at one point or another in our lives, we live and hopefully learn to not make the same ones over and over.

Next week we are taking the 2 oldest grand sons for a few days. That should be interesting! Grandpa will have to make a fishing date! And Grandma will have to find ways to keep them busy!

Really looking forward to having some fun with them! I will post some pics and a review after!

Last summer, I babysat at least 5 of them per day!! I only have one son, so the experience of 3 rotten (LOL) little boys was sometimes not a good thing! I discovered how rotten they can be! Hopefully the older 2 won't be so bad together!! Wish me luck!!

1 comment:

  1. In January, my wife and I will become brand new grandparents. We're very excited. .
    Ten years ago, I began writing adventures & mysteries for readers 8 - 13. Because grandparents are concerned about their grandchildren, they began buying everything I wrote for their grandchildren. I thought you might be interested in them, too.

    Max Elliot Anderson
    Books for Boys Blog http://booksandboys.blogspot.com
    mander8813@aol.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your input!